Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

We have stayed very busy this summer and enjoyed every minute of it. Last week, when my nieces and nephews were in town, we went up to Bridal Veil Falls with Grandma Haacke to cool off and enjoy the scenery.
At the beginning of the trail to the falls. It was a beautiful walk.

The cousins from Idaho Falls with my boys. What a great shot, they were all looking! It is so beautiful there.

Kayden and his rocks.

McKay is so innovative. He was building a dam with rocks. This boy is always building something.

Joshua at the base of the falls.

Jaxon and Samantha (my niece) climbing up the side of the falls.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! I love Bridal Veil Falls! Such fun memories! We need to plan November--I'm getting so excited, it will be so fun to see you guys! I love your posts--you guys are always up to something fun!

    ReplyDelete