Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Growing Pains

My family is growing up and my kids are getting older. That means we have hit another White Family mile stone. We moved kids around a couple of weeks ago. Jaxon now as his own room (which he has been begging us for) and Kayden is in a "big boy" bed and sharing a room with Josh.

Here is Jaxon in his "new" room. He couldn't be more pleased with it all. We have bought a new bed, but not much else yet. Once we pick out some bedding, we will paint his room and get some furniture. Suki, the dog, loves sleeping with Jaxon.

Kayden was quite happy to be in a big bed. He has done really well (go figure). Man, where has all the time gone? He looks VERY grown up.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch... those growing pains hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to cry! Sending some sympathy tears your way...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't blink or they will all be grown up. My baby goes to kindergarten in 2 months. Can you believe it? What will I do all day? I know, start a blog!

    I'm the in same whirlwind as you. Life would be so much easier if we didn't have to sleep and our families didn't have to eat... or go to lessons, practice, activities, games, extra reheasals, movies, a friend's house, 3 different schools....

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete