Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Day

Not only has winter arrived, but now it LOOKS like winter has arrived! We had our first really good snow storm last night and today without it being bitterly cold outside, and just in time for Christmas! The boys enjoyed the morning sledding down the park's hills and this afternoon we went to Grandma's house to play with cousins in the snow.

All Kayden wanted to do was build a snowman, so we first built a snowman, and it is a beauty I must say. We all pitched in and had a great time rolling and lifting huge snowballs. As you can see, McKay is holding a giant snowball getting prepared for this:

We had one wicked snowball fight. Here Aunt Juli is getting the best of my boys.

McKay trying to get Juli with his giant snowball, only....

...Juli got him instead. She is burying McKay in the snow.

Finally, the boys were able to get Juli a few times. We all had a great time in the snow. Happy Snow Day!

**I loved the snow in December, but I am ready for it to be gone come January. Why is that?

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree on the snow thing. It's like I need it to feel like Christmas, but once that's over I just want it to melt away. :)

    Great snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! and i think i am with you pn the snow being gone in january. we are still waiting for a good snow storm out east!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the action shots. . .I guess that was part of your ploy--to shield yourself from snow with the ol' camera defense. Hey, whatever works. . .

    ReplyDelete