Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Sing In

I love the tradition at the boys' school of a sing in. They do it a day or two before Christmas break. Each grade takes a turn singing a song to the parents. I headed to the school last week and left with the Christmas spirit!

Here is Jaxon with his class getting ready to sing.  Jaxon is on the top row, in the middle, white shirt with a Santa hat on.
They sang Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney Again and Hot Cup of Cocoa.

Post-performance smile.

Oh Joshua.  What would we do without his priceless facial expressions?  Here he is sticking his tongue out at me (second row from the top, white shirt).  I may or may not have been sticking my tongue out at him too.

They sang Haul Out The Holly and Jingle Bell Rock.

Josh's post-performance smile.  I was glad that I could be there to hear the boys sing with their class and grade.  It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment