Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Science Fairs

Oh the joy of science fair projects.  I think sometimes teachers sit around wondering how they can involve parent's more in their children's education. Then they come up with the bright idea of a science fair.  Now, science is not my forte.  (I know, shocker.)  But two, yes two, science projects were done at our house the last couple of months and Jeremy and I were heavily involved.

  
McKay had to do a science project for his 7th grade science class.  His project was chosen to move onto the school science fair.  (Pretty sure that means he got an 'A'.)  His project was about heating water bottles by shaking them.  He did great timing out his experiments and recording his data.  He is not one to leave things to the last minute.
 
Jaxon's project was true to Jaxon's personality:  Is it possible to tickle yourself?  I was impressed that he conducted all his own experiments.  Who doesn't love tickling someone or watch them attempt to tickle themselves?  (However, next time we will need to help him with remembering to write down data results of his experiments.)

Jaxon's support team.  I love that Jaxon wanted to have Kayden in the picture with him.  Brotherly love.  (I have to document it somehow!)

Glad science projects are done for this year!  Can't wait until next year! (emphasized with heavy sarcasm)


No comments:

Post a Comment