Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dance Festival 2015

As crazy as May gets, I love the end of the school year festivities.  I was able to see Josh and Kayden dance at the school dance festival this year.  That's right, only two kids to watch at the festival.

Kayden and the 1st grade danced to Dynamite:

 Getting ready to bust out his moves!



Josh and the 4th grade did a dance medley with some square dancing and Eye of the Tiger:

All business waiting for the music to start.  (Josh is middle with the brown cowboy hat and red scarff.)





Josh let me know that many of the boys in his class tried to get him to trade dance partners with him.  He told them all "No, that wouldn't be fair to the others if I traded with you."


I know, a lot of pictures of Josh's dance.  But I couldn't help it--watching him dance with the girls in his class to two different songs--it was too good to pass up!

It was a great day.  It had been raining all week and we had a break in the weather just long enough to watch the kids perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment