Thursday, April 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Jeremy

I have decided I am a bad gift giver.  I never know what to get Jeremy for his birthday.  I thought I had it made this year, but...

he said, "Thanks, but no thanks."  Kayden had the idea to get him tickets to see his favorite band in concert (Boston).  I thought it was a good idea too.  I guess 43 is too old to go to a concert.  Besides, Jeremy said all the original Boston band members are ancient as they were old when he first started liking the band 25+ years ago.  As another part of his gift he could pick out a safe and dolly that he has been wanting--but he is yet to do that.  See what I mean about not giving good gifts??

But I make up for bad gift giving in the baking department.  I made Strawberry Shortcake for Jeremy's birthday dessert this year.  And while it didn't look the way it was supposed to, it tasted delightful.  The best part was that he truly appreciated it.

Happy 43rd birthday Jeremy!  Your family couldn't love and appreciate you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment