Sunday, October 1, 2017

Football 2017

It's been a rough football season for BYU.  Just when you think they will win the game, it all goes wrong.  I was able to go up to Utah State with my sister Caprice and my niece Rebecca to watch my other niece play some soccer.  While we were up there we went to the BYU vs. Utah State football game.  I thought BYU had it in the bag and then it when down, down, down.

I still had a good time with my niece and sister--even though they both cheered for Utah State and BYU lost.

One weekend I got so desperate for some good luck that I dressed up our Halloween decoration Pirate Pete in everything BYU:

I renamed him Touchdown Pete and hoped for the best.  It didn't work.  BYU still lost.  Here's hoping next season will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment