Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018!

We had a fun Halloween this year.  The boys' costumes did not disappoint.  However, I did discover this year that Jaxon doesn't love dressing up. 

 This is the best Jaxon would give me.  I had a mustache for him to wear along with his sombrero and poncho, but he wanted nothing to do with it.  I will say, however, that when his brother in Peru saw this picture, he was with another missionary who is from Mexico and he burst out laughing. The missionary made fun of Jaxon and his costume.  hehe

 Josh always wants to be something outside of the box.  No usual costume for him.  This year he really wanted to be a foot.  A hairy toed foot.  He won funniest costume at the ward party this year.

Kayden read all the Harry Potter books this year and decided that he needed to be a dementor for Halloween.  He was pretty scary looking and the little kids would avoid him.

 Jeremy and the rest of the office dressed up as Stranger Things characters.  Jeremy was Steve.  It was fun to see them all dressed up together.

I am Kayden's room mom so I put on my pink valor jogging suit, threw my hair in a high side ponytail and went as my signature 80s fitness champ.  We had a good time at his class Halloween party.

Even Oakley the dog dressed up.  He didn't like it at all though.  He would shake his head until the wig would fall off.

We had a fun Halloween and the kids all had a good time with their friends whether it was trick-or-treating or just hanging out having some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment