Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a nice Thanksgiving break.  The kids were more than glad to be out of school for a few days and we had fun with family that was in town.

Brady and Kellie were here from California and I couldn't get enough of their cute munchkin, Ava, that was born earlier this month.  I held her whenever I could.  She is about the sweetest thing ever!  Kellie captured us taking a snooze together.

 
 Josh and Ava getting to know each other.

While black Friday shopping with my mom, we ran into some good friends of ours.  Nikki was one of my best friends growing up and she lived next door to me.

Weston and Jennise and their family stayed with us the whole weekend.  The kids loved being together and we loved having them here.  Jennise coordinated a temple trip with the kids.  It was nice for them to serve in the temple together.  (Olivia, Nick, Josh, Jaxon, Emma and Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment