Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019

We had a good time celebrating Halloween this year.  Kayden knew what he wanted to be for Halloween more than a month early whereas Jaxon didn't think he was going to dress up until two days before.  It was a fun year though and our costumes brought lots of smiles.

Jeremy's office went all things Harry Potter this year.  They decked out the office and everyone dressed up as a character for two days.  Jeremy was Professor Snape.

 The office staff day one.

The office staff day two.
 
 Harry Potter and Snape dueling.
 
 Dr. Gardner and Dr. White
 
Bellatrix (Dania) looked all too real!

Jeremy attended a ward in our stake's Halloween party for his church calling.  Since he was already dressed up, I borrowed a costume and dressed as Professor McGonagle and went with him.  Needless to say that when we showed up to the party we were the only adults dressed up.  That may have been slightly embarrassing.  At least we looked good!

The boys costumes as they went off to school:

 Jaxon as fat Thor.

 Josh as Forrest Gump (I am run-ning!!)
 
 Kayden as Steve from Stranger Things.

Kayden at his school's costume parade.  It was his last Halloween at the elementary school.

 My exercise peeps.  Amber, our instructor and friend, has a class where we all dress up and exercise to Halloween themed songs. I went as Napoleon Dynamite.

Last but not least I have to include a picture of a veggie tray I made for Jaxon to take to a Halloween party:

I honestly didn't think any of the teens at the party would eat any of it so I decided to make it cute.  I was wrong though.  The teens ate every last vegetable on the tray!  I guess if you make it look good they will eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment