Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tooth Fairy Price Tag


Josh recently lost a tooth. He came to me that day and asked me how to write "5 dollars". I had no idea that he was putting it on his tooth as a price tag for the tooth fairy. I guess he figured that since his brother received five dollars for the tooth that he had pulled at the dentist, that it was worth trying to get five bucks for his tooth as well. The tooth fairy wasn't so generous and Josh received the usual $1.00. Josh was pleased none the less. What will he come up with next?

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious... you've got a little entrepreneur on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off... he is one funny kid. I had a friend today tell me that since his daughter got $1 for her first tooth, she thought she should get $2 for her second tooth, $3 for her third... etc. Kids are settin' the $$$ bar high these days.
    Secondly... ignore the Chinese comments. It's some sort of scam to get people to click on them. If you can delete them, do it.

    ReplyDelete