Wednesday, December 21, 2011

School Sing-In

With the boys being at a new school this year, we have been able to enjoy the school's traditions. At Christmas time they invite the parents to school and the kids sing Christmas songs.

The first grade went first. Josh is slightly left of the center wearing a red and blue shirt. They sang "Up on the Housetop" and "Oh I Love Mrs. Santa Claus". Josh has been singing his songs all season long.

The 6th grade was next. They sang "Where Did They Hide my Presents?" and "Snowball Fight" both from a book of silly Christmas songs. McKay is smack in the middle upper right next to a really tall kid. (And I thought McKay was tall!)

The fourth grade went last and most of the parents had left so I moved up to the front. I kept trying to get Jaxon (top middle) to smile at me, but he wouldn't. So I started pulling faces at him. He then started to sing with his eyes closed so he wouldn't have to look at me. Stinker. They sang "Chocolate in my Stocking" and "Christmas Alphabet".

Kayden and I enjoyed all the Christmas music and Kayden especially enjoyed seeing his brothers at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment