Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jaxon is Awesome!

That was the title of an email I received from his teacher today.  See below: 

Mr. and Mrs. White,

This year has gone by so quickly and I just wanted to write you a quick email and let you know how much I have enjoyed having Jaxon in my class. He really is an outstanding student with such a fun personality!  He is always respectful, kind and thoughtful.  His work has all been handed in, and he is doing a great job!  I also wanted to let you know how impressed I am with Jaxon.  He always so complimentary to everyone in my class.  Every morning he comes to school with a smile on his face followed by a compliment.  I often hear him saying kind things to other students that truly brightens their day.  He is always the first to open the door for others and he makes everyone feel like a million bucks.  So well-mannered!  He is truly an incredible student!

Thanks for letting me be his teacher this year and for all of your support.  Thanks for helping out with homework, projects, and parties.  I appreciated it.  Let me know if there is anything more I can do for him as we finish the year out strong.

Thanks again for a wonderful year!
Alisha Johnson

 
I just had to share what a great kid Jaxon is. :)

2 comments:

  1. He so is... and I'm not even biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful teacher to take the time to acknowledge Jaxon's attributes, and what an incredibly wonderful Jaxon to be who he is and to do what he does. Hmmm. . .maybe he has some equally terrific parents whose examples he happens to follow. Congratulations to you all on your amazing-ness. (Go ahead, look it up. If it isn't a word, it sure should be.)

    ReplyDelete