Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friend Reunions

It was my 20 year class reunion this summer. It was over the 4th of July weekend, and since we were out of town, I didn't go. (It was probably good we didn't plan to come home and go seeing how Jeremy tore his ACL and was not very mobile at the time.) However, I was able to get together with some great friends from high school and from my Laurel days:

We went to dinner with some of my best friends from high school.  Pictured above is me, Kenny Freestone, Jennifer Reimschussel Lewis and Jillyn Dick Colman.  I would have never survived high school without Kenny and Jillyn along with a couple of other dear friends.

A few nights later I got together with some of the girls that I went to church with when I was 16-18 and one of our leaders.  It was a great night to catch up and laugh at all the silly things we used to do.  I have know a couple of these ladies most of my life!  Pictured above is Jennifer Butcher Cook, Kathy Mickelson (our adviser  whom we loved--she isn't much older than us!), Char Wilkinson Olenik, Me and Alice Mackay Miller.

I am grateful for the wonderful people in my life who have had such a positive influence over me and helped me become the person that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment