Friday, March 7, 2014

BYU vs. Gonzaga

Seeing how the WCC basketball tournament is this weekend, I have to put some good vibes out there for my BYU Cougars.  My two oldest boys and I were able to go to the BYU vs. Gonzaga basketball game.  My brother invited us to go with him and sit on the front row.  We had a great time especially because BYU won!  It was a great game.  Here are some highlights:

Anything I can do to get McKay to blush: I invited a BYU cheerleader to stand by McKay for a picture before the game started.

Matt Carlino landed in Jaxon's and Lachlan's lap while diving for a ball.  It was awesome!  Jeremy and Josh were watching the game at home when Josh said, "Hey!  Carlino just landed on Jaxon!"  So Jeremy took a picture of the dive off the TV and text it to us.  Jaxon thought that was pretty cool.

Tyler Haws in action.  He is a favorite in our family due to the fact that we are distantly related.

McKay's half-time "snack".

Some Cosmo action.

Post game high-five from Eric Mika and the rest of the BYU team.  Definitely a highlight for McKay and Jaxon.  All I could think about was how dirty my hand must have been after high-fiving all those sweaty basketball players.

Post game celebration with my two boys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment