Friday, June 27, 2014

Girl's Camp 2014

Life got really busy starting this last March when I got called to work in the stake young women's.  It has been a hard calling to fulfill, but I have learned a lot and would never trade away the relationships that I have made and experiences I have had.  I had the honor and privilege to go up to Heber Valley Girl's Camp for stake girl's camp this year.

Just some of the beautiful young women that were up at camp.  We were able to hold morning sides, workshops, activities and evening programs that were amazing!

One evening program were where honored to have Sister Elaine S. Dalton come and speak to us.  She delivered a great message.  You can truly feel the love she has for the young women and the young women's program.

Even though it is a bit blurry, here I am with Sister Dalton and a bunch of women that I get to work with in the stake young women's.  I love these women!  (I took my old camera to camp with me and wish I would have taken my good camera!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment