Monday, June 9, 2014

Graduation Ceremonies

We celebrated two graduations this year.  Kayden graduated from kindergarten and Jaxon graduated from 6th grade.  Crazy how fast my kids are growing up!

Before Kayden's graduation, the kindergarten put on a cute program for the parents:

Kayden is middle in the brown plaid shirt.  He said to me, "Mom, I need to wear a button down shirt for my program!" 

Doing sign language to the song Beautiful World.

Josh's class didn't come to the school performance, so he asked me to check him out so that he could see Kayden's program.

After the program, we went back to his classroom for an official graduation ceremony.  Above, Kayden had just "graduated" and is showing off his diploma.

Kayden's PM Kindergarten class with Mrs. Calton.

Kayden loved his teacher this year.  He was sad to say good-bye.  She will not be returning next year because she is going to have a baby.

We were able to attend Jaxon's graduation a few days later after Kayden had graduated.  Right before Jaxon was going to receive his diploma, the battery in my camera died.  I was jumbling to get a fresh battery in my camera and sadly did not get any good pictures of him walking across the stage.

A blurry picture of him receiving his diploma.

A slightly better picture of him walking across the stage.
 
As he walked across the stage for graduation, the above baby picture of Jaxon flashed on a big screen.  He was such a cute cuddly baby.  He was my little teddy bear.

Jaxon post graduation sitting with his class--since I couldn't get a good picture of him during the actual graduation.

Jaxon with his teacher Mrs. Moedl.

Happy graduation!  Weird to think that my youngest is off to first grade and Jaxon will be attending seventh grade at the Jr. High with McKay (who will be a Freshman) next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment