Monday, August 12, 2019

A Growing Puppy

This little guy is growing right before our eyes.  He isn't so little anymore!

 Mr. Hotdog is on his way out.  Boston is a chewer!

 
 I went to give him a bath in the utility sink and he was too big!

So he got a bath in the bathtub.  He is one skinny dude.

 Wet fluffy puppy.

 After a visit to the groomer.  It was his first haircut.  He cleans up nice and fluffy!

 Poking his nose up from under the table at dinner time.  I think he wanted me to share!
 
 He loves to cuddle with my pajamas.  I just happened to be wearing them this time.
 
 My fluffy puppies taking a rest.  Actually, Boston is biting on a ball.

 Fluffy puppies playing outside.

Boston and Jeremy loving on each other.

However, Boston need to work on his problem solving skills.  He could not figure out how to get his toy puppy back from upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment