Sunday, August 23, 2009

EE!!


Kayden's vocabulary is broadening all the time. His latest, and most used word, is "ee". "Ee" comes most in handy when Kayden means:
  1. treat
  2. blankey (blanket)
  3. belly
  4. stinky (while pointing to his bum)
  5. teeth
  6. Aunt Caprice (it has the e sound in it)
  7. again (I haven't figured that one out yet)
It's our guess as to what "ee" thing he wants or means at that moment. Sometimes he just walks around saying "ee" and then I really have no clue. I am loving his expanding vocabulary!

2 comments:

  1. My nephew Michael used to call me EE because he couldn't say Lindi :D. EE means a lot of things I guess, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life would be so much simpler if we only had a few words to remember (and a whole lot more confusing I guess). Kayden is too cute, I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete