Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School


Other than the fact that I almost forgot to take first day of school pictures, our morning went very smoothly. McKay started fourth grade today. His core teacher is Mrs. Durrant. His science/social studies and math teacher is Mr. Larson. He also has computers with Mr. Moffit. Kind of sounds like a lot of moving around to me! Jaxon started second grade today. His teacher is Mrs. Rhodes. He gets to stick with one teacher all day. Here's hoping for a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still surprised at how little time our older kids actually spend with their core teachers... and there classes are so big... I guess I'm still not sure I'm ready for Liv to be in the "older" grades and move around so much. I'm sure it will all work out though :).

    ReplyDelete