Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fabulous Fourth Grade Performance

A week or so ago, McKay's four grade music class had a performance to show off all the things that they had learned over the last quarter term. They sang a lot of fun songs, recited some amazing poetry and did some dancing.

Here McKay is (in blue by the microphone) leading the class in reciting some poetry.

Man! McKay is a great dancer. I took so many pictures of him dancing, but I had to choose the best ones. Above he is dancing the Charleston. I have never seen this kid boogie like he did during this dance.

McKay is on the stage dancing with a girl. They were dancing to "Witch Doctor". Man they had some groovy moves! McKay was spinning and dipping all over the place.

The program was a complete success. He was so fun to watch and he did a great job. Way to go McKay!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could've seen those dance moves in person. You should video tape it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah--Wow--You are so good at posting! I have been missing out (I haven't checked for a while.) I love all your news and things you've been up to. Hmm I wonder where he gets his Dance moves. . . I bet you're quite a tiger on the dance floor! Next time we get together--we need a dance! Speaking of that--when are we going to get together???

    Cosette

    ReplyDelete