Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun In The Snow

We haven't had much snow this year (not that I was complaining). But over the weekend we finally got some good snow down in the valleys. The boys were anxious to get out and have their fair share of fun in the snow. I took the boys up to a park by our house that has some great hills. We had a great time!

Here Josh is taking a spin down the hill and when I say spin, I mean spin. Some how this kid would get his sled to spin all the way down the hill. This time, however, it caused him to wipe out.

Here is Josh after a successful (spinning) run. Notice his sled is parallel to the hill. He loved it, even with the spinning! McKay and Jaxon couldn't figure out how Josh got his sled to spin and they were jealous!

McKay going down the hill aiming right for a jump at the bottom. By the end of the day he was hanging on the back of my sled and going down on this stomach. Crazy kid.

Kayden and I had a good time going down the hill together. He wanted to go and go and go. I wasn't sure how he would like it since tubing at Soldier Hallow wasn't his favorite.

Jaxon got a snow skate for Christmas this year. It is just like a snow board, but it doesn't have a place to clip your boots into. You just jump on and ride. Jaxon had a good time putting it to use and looked like an expert!

Hooray for making winter fun!

2 comments: