Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine's Day Parties

Oh I am behind in the times. I know Valentine's Day was a while ago, but I've been busy. My blog isn't getting the attention that it used to get. But I had to share the boys' school parties:

I wasn't invited to Jaxon's class party, but I went anyway. I had a good time watching him interact with the other kids in his class and I loved him showing off and having a good time. Here he is stacking conversation hearts to see how many high he could get. He was happy I took this picture when I did because right after his stack fell.

Jaxon's class made iPods for Valentine's. The iPod was a box of conversation hearts wrapped up to look like an iPod. The song list was a bunch of love songs. The ear phones were two Reese's Peanut Butter Cups wrapped in tin foil with string. Pretty cute and fun craft!

Since I am the room mom for McKay's class, I wasn't able to snap as many pictures. I had someone hurry and snap this one just as we were walking out the door. McKay made me the beautiful corsage on my wrist during his class party. We also made candy necklaces. McKay made his a little too short and it didn't quite fit over his head.

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I got a snuggie, what did you get?

2 comments:

  1. You had engaged in right place where you enjoyed the whole day with kids.

    gallery802

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got two homemade cards from my kids... so cute! Other than that, I don't really remember... but I'm pretty sure I treated myself to a lot of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete