Thursday, February 11, 2010

Balloon Fun

McKay got a book for Christmas that teaches you how to tie balloons. He and the boys had a great time during one freezing cold day playing with the balloons McKay tied.

McKay made this cool Viking hat for Josh, but had to model it for the camera first.

Kayden loved the yellow hat and knife that was made for him. His FAVORITE color is yellow.

McKay also made Jaxon a sword and a belt to put his sword in. The kids had a great time!

Josh was still loving it the next day. Here he is all decked out and in his pajamas.

Who doesn't love a balloon tied into something fun?

2 comments:

  1. I do, I do! But I mostly love McKay's modeling pose... priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    And can you actually read the above comment? Wowzers.

    ps- Love your photo grouping in the backgound. I have something similar to that in my hall, but I haven't been able to figure out what to do with my 3 frames now that I have 4 kids! I think you solved my problem for me...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete