Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Dance!

I was browsing at Costco not long ago (I know--VERY dangerous) and came upon the Wii game Just Dance 2. I had heard this game was a lot of fun and my husband was out of town, so I bought it. I took it home that night and had a GREAT time with my boys shaking our booty. We laughed and danced our little hearts out. It is a great game and we love playing it. I have become a 5 star dancer and hold the high score for most dances. My boys love dancing to Hot Stuff (as do I). Check out some of their dance moves:

McKay really shaking his booty. Kayden is dancing along with him.

Now he is really getting down!

Kayden, Josh and McKay all dancing their hearts out.

This has been a fun game for our family. We have even popped it in for an Family Home Evening activity. It gets you off your couch and grooving!

No comments:

Post a Comment