Friday, September 16, 2011

Rivalry Week 2011

It is September, but it is rivalry week for BYU and University of Utah. Which means the pranks have begun. For a history of previous years pranks between Jeremy and his brother Weston, click here and then here.

It began last night when Jeremy and his other brother Jason drove out to Tooele to deck out Weston's car. Jeremy had some decals professionally made and then they applied them to Weston's car:

A front view. I love the big "Y" on the hood.

BEEP BEEP!

Who wouldn't be proud to drive this around?

He got the car on all sides.

Then they painted an outline of Swoop with the help of Tooele's Crime Scene Investigators.

Weston struck back today. We knew he must be up to something. We got a call from one of our friends in the neighborhood who has been informed of the traditional rivalry pranks. She said she would keep an eye out for me. Well, she gave me a call this afternoon on my cell phone saying she had just received the following flyer on her door:


Pretty funny stuff. So we hustled home and started collecting fliers from off our neighbors' doors. We have 80 of them accounted for.

Jeremy has received a couple of phone calls to RSVP--from Weston's friends no doubt. Go Cougars!

4 comments:

  1. this just cracks me up! love how they really get into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you posted... all day yesterday I was wondering what Jeremy and his brothers were up too. Those decals are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara! How are you??? It has been way too long since I have talked to you! I haven't even looked at blogs in way too long- I feel like I've dropped off the earth- now that I'm back in the baby scene. I love all your posts!! You moved!?! Where did you move to? Are you still in AF? Your Home is beautiful!! I love all the stuff you did- I bet you are loving it! Ok-- The BYU/ Utah rivalry is hilarious--I was dying reading this-- you guys are so fun!! So fun to see your cute family--- Your boys are so handsome and so big!!!

    ReplyDelete