Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Wonder if Chuck Norris Has Wisdom Teeth

Both McKay and Jaxon had to get their wisdom teeth removed.  We had set up the appointment months ago for them to get it done at the same time.  The boys had forgotten about their appointment until we reminded them a day or two before their scheduled date.  Let's just say they weren't looking forward to it.  I took them both down to the Oral Surgeon by myself since Jeremy was busy at work.  It was quite the experience.  I was looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy things they would say or do after being under anesthesia .  When I finally walked to the back to see my boys shortly after their extractions, this is what I came upon:


Jaxon was completely out of it and McKay was sick as sick could be.  McKay received a shot of anti-nausea medication in his arm and then when finally returned to a normal color (he was quite green)--we were able to go home.  McKay had his state of mind, but Jaxon had no clue what he was saying or doing.  He went on and on about Chuck Norris and how he (Jaxon) was just like him.  Jaxon said he was brave like Chuck Norris, he has skills like Chuck Norris, he wanted Chuck Norris flavored ice cream and so on.  McKay and I were laughing pretty hard.  Jaxon told us story after story the whole way home.  When we got home, both boys crashed on the couch.  When they woke up later that afternoon Jaxon didn't remember a thing!  McKay and I had a good time telling him about all the things that he said and showed him the video that McKay had made of him rambling on.  Jaxon couldn't believe all that he said.  I think both boys are waiting for their younger brothers to reach the wisdom teeth age to see what they might say or do.

No comments:

Post a Comment