Friday, February 6, 2009

Dudley Dinosaur



I put on black clothes this morning and became a puppeteer. February is Dental Awareness Month and wives of local dentists (I being included) do a puppet show for elementary schools in the area and teach the kids about taking care of their teeth. I did three puppet shows today and do two more next week. I am the puppeteer for Dudley Dinosaur (top photo). I make Dudley walk, talk, sing and dance. I was unsure about this when I signed up, but it was fun and I enjoyed meeting other dental wives from our area. Does this count as a hidden talent?

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I wish I could come and watch! Who knew being a grown up you could still be a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you did this. It does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you did this! It for sure counts as a talent, but now that it's "out there" in the blog world, it's probably not hidden any more :). Do you want to have Dudley perform at the ward talent show (details yet to be discussed and decided upon!). You look like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete