Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To Walk, Or Not To Walk...


Kayden (almost 15 months) cannot decide if he wants to walk or not. He loves to walk between two people (especially his mom and dad). He thinks it is a game. He giggles and laughs and then walks all the way across the room. Kayden will also walk when you let him hold at least one of your fingers. Then one day, out of the blue, he took off across the room on his own. I thought that the time had come. I was wrong. He still wants a hand to hold or wants to play the "walking game" with mom and dad. People tell me, "Don't be in such a hurry for him to walk!" But let me tell you--this child is running out of pants to wear because they now all have holes in the knees!

1 comment:

  1. What size is he wearing? I have stuff to send home with mom. :-) ...not that I've answered solved your walking/crawling mystery.

    ReplyDelete