Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photo Tag


Really I wasn't tagged (my cousin was tagged on her blog). But I thought this would be fun. Here is a little photo challenge:
Open your 6th folder in your photo files and post your 6th picture.
Well, here it is...
This is McKay at his music program this last fall at school. He was dancing with a girl up on the stage for one of the numbers (middle couple, McKay is in the blue shirt). He was such a good dancer, this picture just doesn't do it justice. I know he will appreciate this post.
I tag Lisa, Juli, Lori, and Tiffany if they want to play along!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Too bad I can't get a better view of McKay's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the "cousin"? :) I thought this was a fun tag too. I love when little kids are willing to dance and perform!

    ReplyDelete