Monday, May 11, 2009

Play Group Woes


This is Josh's play group (Josh is the Black Spiderman). We meet every Monday after lunch at 12:30. Josh loves playing with his friends.....when they are at our house. Lately, he has been fighting me every time play group rolls around. He claims that he doesn't like girls (there are two girls in his play group). I have recently found out that one of the girls in his play group likes to kiss and that is one reason he dosen't like play group any more. So I told Josh to hold up his hand and say "Stop! I am not allowed to kiss until I am 21!" But needless to say, he still won't go. I guess it is good that the summer is about to start and play group will end. Hopefully this nonsense will stop!

3 comments:

  1. ...til he's 21... please! This coming from Sara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally laughing at Juli's comment...he, he! :)

    Kissing-schmissing. I wish they really would wait until they are 21, but we know the chances of that actually happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know which little girl is doing the kissing. She attends my sons preschool and he says the same thing about her.

    ReplyDelete