Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Silly String

We have a new FHE board that assigns everyone something so everyone contributes. (It was my way of stopping the boy's arguments over who's turn it was to teach the lesson.) A few weeks ago I was in charge of the activity. While at the dollar store, McKay and I thought it would be fun to have a silly string fight. It was fun--until silly string was sprayed in my eye...ouch! In the end we had a contest to see who could make the biggest silly string ball so it would get cleaned up. The boys ask me all the time when we are going to do it again. Gotta love that dollar store!

Jeremy when the fun just began. He had it all over his hair by the end.

Jaxon trying to get me, but I got the best of him! (Evil laugh.)

All of us spraying McKay with Silly String. I guess we kind of ganged up on him here.

Josh couldn't quite figure out how to get his can to spray at first, so when we were all out of our silly string, he was still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment