Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrating 14 Years of Marriage

Jeremy and I celebrated our fourteenth wedding anniversary yesterday. Fourteen years seem like a long time. Didn't it seem like it took forever to turn 14 when you were young? Yet, I don't know where the last fourteen years have gone! A lot has changed since that day. My hair was naturally brown and I weighed a lot less as well (I will blame that one on the four children we have had since our wedding day). Yes, Jeremy has changed too. He had darker hair, and more of it. I wouldn't trade anything for the last fourteen years. It has been hard at times, but overall wonderful. I am looking forward to the lifetime and eternities that I will spend with this man. Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

  1. Sara~ Congrats to you and Jeremy on 14 years!! That is a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And man... it's hard to remember that you were ever that young (and I say that with a grain of salt - it's hard to remember that *I* was ever that young).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Anniversary to you indeed.

    ReplyDelete