Thursday, June 4, 2009

Father and Sons

May is the anniversary of the restoration of the Priesthood. Each year during May our ward has a Father and Sons camp out. The boys look forward to this every year. Nothing is better than going camping with Dad. (I have to admit, that I enjoy that night just as much as the boys do!)

Roasting sticks around the fire. What is it about a campfire that entices kids to put sticks in it? Josh and Jaxon are on the right side of this picture. Josh standing wearing a tan baseball cap and Jaxon sitting right next to him. McKay is third from the left with a plate on his lap.

Josh (standing on the right) staring into the fire. McKay is on the left sitting up high (second from the left).

Tucked in for bed. I'm not sure, but I think Josh is having some fun with his nose.

Having some fun at bed time.

Boys will be boys. Gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

  1. Fun...for both the boys AND you. I hope you enjoyed a somewhat night off {I assume you still had the baby!} :)

    ReplyDelete