Monday, March 1, 2010

My Big Zap

So I have a zit. Quite a noticeable zit. My zit made it's way into prayers tonight.

Family Prayer: "Please bless mom's big bumpy thing that it will go away."
I explained to my boys that the "bumpy thing" is a zit.
So then came Josh's Prayer: "Please bless mom that her zap will go away."
Then we had the following conversation:
"Mom, what is a zap?" (Jaxon)
"It's called a zit." (Me) I then explained what a zit is and how it is formed.
"Will zits take over your body?" (Jaxon)
"No, if they try to take over your body, then you go to the doctor." (Me)
"So will I get zits?" (Jaxon)
"So sorry, but yes." (Me)
"Mom, I had a zipped at school once, but it went away before you came and picked me up. It was on a field trip" (Josh)

Pretty random and funny. It was worth having a zit just to be involved in the above conversation. Now hopefully some prayers will be answered and my blasted zap, I mean zipped, oops I really mean zit, will go away.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe they can pray for mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start calling them zaps. Just because of this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zits shall forever more be referred to as zaps by me. So hilarious.

    Olivia prayed one time that the cracks in my feet would get better. :)

    ReplyDelete