Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Father's and Son's

It was our ward's annual Father's and Son's camp out last weekend. Jeremy took all four boys to the woods and they had a great time sleeping in a tent, cooking outdoors and playing with friends. They had a great time together:


I, on the other hand, spent the whole evening by myself. I went and got a pedicure, then a Cafe Rio salad and watched a chick flick. It was nice, quiet and relaxing. I know the boys can't wait for next year's Father's and Son's, and neither can I!

3 comments:

  1. I love Father's and Son's too. And I did about the same as you. The silence was heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. . .those Fathers and Sons outings. . .I'm right there with you, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture! I need to remind Ry to take a picture next year :).

    ReplyDelete