Thursday, May 26, 2011

Josh's Kindergarten Program

Joshua's kindergarten class is wrapping up the year and so they put on a program to show us some of the things that they were up to this year. I was so proud of Josh and loved watching him. It was a proud parent moment and I even shed a tear or two.

Here Josh is all ready for his program to start. I love the hats that they made for their program.

Josh is telling everyone what it is about school that he likes. It the program he said, "I like school because school is fun." Later when he came home he told me that really he likes school because of recess.

Josh doing a little jig during the program. He is one cute kid.

During the program they played the song What A Wonderful World and showed pictures that the kids painted to go along with the song. This is Josh's picture. His pictures does show what a wonderful world it is.

Here is Josh with his good buddy Kaden and his teacher Mrs. Bigler. Josh has had a great year this year and Mrs. Bigler has been great!

On the way out to the car, Josh put his arm around Kayden and led him down the crowded halls. I love it when my kids show love and concern for each other. This time I was lucky enough to catch it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment