Friday, June 1, 2012

Fathers and Sons 2012

Father and Sons camp out has to be the best weekend of the year, am I right? The boys had a great weekend together while I enjoyed a fun girl's night out.  Here is the boys' weekend wrapped up:
McKay and his friend Parker having a good time together.

Kayden was anxious to get his chair set up so he could enjoy the fire, smores and peanuts.

Jeremy's mom gave us a big box of peanuts so the boys took the peanuts with them on the camp out.  Kayden (who loves peanuts) was sharing with everyone whether they wanted peanuts or not.

In the morning, they went on a hike together.  These are my sweet boys having a good time.  They look forward to this weekend every year (as do I).  Kayden always asks when "boys camping" is.  Little do they know that we have a family/neighborhood camp out coming up in a couple of weeks.  (I know--I am brave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment