Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduations 2012

I attended two graduations this year. The first graduation was for McKay graduating from 6th grade and the second one was Kayden's preschool program and graduation.

McKay had a good year this year (even though it was a new school, new friends and a new teacher).  He loved his teacher, Mrs. Powers.  He was sad to say good-bye to her and is determined to go back and visit her next year.  (Yeah right.)

Kayden's graduation program was as cute as could be.  I loved watching him sing all the songs that he learned this year and interact with all the kids in his class.  Above he is singing the Maraca song.  He loved shaking the Maracas, especially when he got to shake them fast.

They sang a song about Santa and shook some bells.

They also sang a song about the Three Little Kittens who lost their mittens.  Kayden couldn't be cuter.

Kayden said his part perfectly.  (This was a crumby picture--I wish I would have gotten one with his at the microphone, but I was juggling the camera and the camcorder.)

I just love that smile he has as he shows off all that he has learned this year.

Kayden with his two teachers Miss GeAnna and Miss Ginny.

The program was cute and fun to watch and Kayden was as cute as could be.  He is excited that he graduated from Miss GeAnna's preschool and that he will be going to Miss Lori's preschool next year with two of his buddies.

I am proud of both of my graduates.  It is amazing how fast time flies by.  I can't believe McKay is going to be in Jr. High next year (I cried on the last day of school unable to believe he is as old as he is) and Kayden will be in kindergarten before I know it.  I better remember to enjoy these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment