Sunday, August 5, 2012

Camping at Tinney Flats

At the beginning of the summer we went camping up Santaquin Canyon to Tinney Flats with a bunch of friends in our ward. We had a great time (despite the fact that I got no sleep).  It was my first time camping with my boys--not in a trailer. (I know, audible gasp.)  We loved it and hope we can go camping again soon.

Josh and Kayden with their friends hanging out by the stream that ran through our camp site.

 
 Kayden having a great time while hiking.  (Dad!  Take my picture!)
They (Jeremy and the boys along with others) hiked to a cool cave.  McKay is in this picture, but you can only see his head.

Josh and his friend Jack inside the cave.  Josh is making a typical Josh face.

McKay in the cave with Kayden's friend Jake.

I had to add another of Josh making another of his crazy faces.

Eating dinner.  It was yummy and I didn't have to cook it!  Notice the look of pleasure on my face.

Hanging out by the fire.  Nothing better when you are camping.

Kayden, Josh and Chase (Kayden's friend) with their bows that Sister Kano made for them.  The bows were a huge hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment