Saturday, August 11, 2012

Snowbird

Jeremy's family has a time share up at Snowbird Resort. We were able to use it for a couple of days while Caprice (my sister) and her girls were here.  It is beautiful up there.  It is a place that holds a lot of memories for Jeremy and a place that we enjoy going together as a family.  We bought a day pass and enjoyed all the summer activities that Snowbird has to offer:

Kayden and Jeremy riding up the chair lift to go down the Alpine Slide.

Snowbird had a new zip line this year.  It was a lot of fun.  Above Jeremy and Josh are getting ready to take a ride.

Sara rode with Jaxon.  Jaxon was really nervous about riding the zip line and was determined to not go.  It took a lot of persuading, but he finally agreed to go only if he could ride with Sara.

 
Jaxon loved it and rode again with Kayden.  We rode the zip line many times that day.

Kayden and I getting buckled in for a ride.

 
Jeremy and McKay zip lining.

The bull ride is always a highlight up at Snowbird.  Josh had a good time riding it this year.

McKay just waiting to be bucked off.

Jaxon going for a ride.  I thought we had pictures of Sara and Becca on the bull, but I couldn't find them.  I also thought we had a video of Caprice riding, but I think that was Becca who took that video with her phone.  If she did, she should hold on to it for some serious material to hold against her mom for when she really needs it.

Josh and McKay on the rock climbing wall.

They had a new bounce ride this year as well.  Above Kayden and Jaxon are enjoying themselves.

The ride operator was teasing Josh when he and Sara were taking a turn.  She lifted Josh way up high.  Josh was giggling and giggling.

McKay and Becca bouncing away.  McKay tried his hand at doing some tricks.

Getting ready to go on the ropes course.  Back row: Becca, McKay, Sara and Jeremy.  Front row: Jaxon, Josh and Kayden.  Kayden and Jeremy were a team on the ropes course.  The ropes course was a good time for Caprice and I to sit, rest and visit.  Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the two of us.  I loved having Caprice and her girls here (we also had Scott come for another visit, but only for a couple of days).  I felt spoiled having them all to myself for a couple of weeks.  I miss them and hope they will come back to visit us again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment